about us  |  contact us twitter   rss

The Dark Knight Slots Preview

The Dark Knight slots game

The Dark Knight movie has had a debut as a slots game, complete with Batman and The Joker, on 28th of June 2012. The Christopher Nolan series, based on the Batman comics, gets a new lease of life as a superb game of slots. Released by Microgaming, the colossal amount of money and effort went into designing this game, and it promises to be a true state-of-the-art experience for online gamblers. [ Play Dark Knight at JackpotCity | Download ]

Rewards

Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. holds the trademarks and the copyrights to the characters, and would only lease them to top-class game creators. To celebrate the launch of the game, players will have the opportunity to enjoy random progressive Jackpots, features like Cinematic Spins, as well as playing with up to 243 pay-lines! If you’re new to slots, now is the time to brush up on the slots rules – games of this quality do not get released often.

Game-play

When it comes to game-play, you get to select the side – and decide the ultimate fate of Gotham. Depending on your choices you’re either eligible for the individual slot bonuses or the group bonuses, so be prepared for the adrenalin-pumping explosive action!

Want to find out what the game will look like? Here is the advance preview:

Screen shot #1
The Dark Knight - screen shot #1
Screen shot #2
The Dark Knight - screen shot #2
Screen shot #3
The Dark Knight - screen shot #3
Screen shot #4
The Dark Knight - screen shot #4

Batman is the super-hero shrouded in mystery, and the dark, classy and detailed slots backgrounds faithfully depict the atmosphere. The game is poised to become an instant hit with slots players, and perhaps win over the gamblers who normally engage in other games. The riveting non-stop action, suspense and rich possibilities might easily propel The Dark Knight to the gambling game of the year.

The Best Place to Play the Dark Knight Slots

The Dark Knight Slots is available only on the Microgaming platform in the select few top casinos. Our vote goes to Jackpot City: click here to open an account, or download the free casino application and enjoy the game of Dark Knight – you’ll love it! With the mega-game launch like this happening only once in a year or two, the money-prizes are awesome.

Comments

comments

12 Responses to “The Dark Knight Slots Preview”

1. aaroniero says:

This is a superb article on the new dark knight slots game! Can’t wait to play this!

2. Jack Jargens says:

Loved the movie and really liking anything that has the movie theme or anything to do with it! Keep it coming, nice job guys!!

3. casinopanatet.ws says:

Educate yourself. It’s not good enough to assume that you can play a game or you might as well just flush your money down the toilet. Take time out to learn the rules of a game before you begin playing. The Internet is inundated with websites such as ours that offer valuable resources and tips for good online game play. We guarantee you it will be worth your while to read and learn

4. Debbie Boulier says:

I thought it was a great movie, although I like the first original movies better.

5. spilleautomater says:

There are so many fish playing online poker that even if they do have solid fundamentals they don’t follow the basic rules of online poker.They play too long hours, play when they shouldn’t be, and go on tilt with a blink of an eye. Why else would so many pros choose to play online if there wasn’t so much money to be made?The one huge factor that separates the pros from the rest of the losing players is they have discipline in their game. As we stated over and over losing players play too many hands and get stuck in bad positions leaving you to take their money.

6. John Williams says:

Loved the movie and really think it is interesting that you can choose ‘sides’ and be with the bad guys or good guys. Group bonuses keep it fun too!

7. Mary E says:

This is awesome!! I love Batman, I love the slots, combining is my idea of ideal. Can’t wait to see it come out!

8. Austin Kin says:

I am a huge Batman fan, but more than that I’m a huge slots fan. This game looks great and I’m sure with the Batman name behind it, it will succeed and be a huge money maker.

9. Ana Beatriz says:

I loved this movie and I like slot games, so I know I’ll be addicted to this game! Thanks for the review; I can’t wait to download. 🙂

10. Demon Within says:

The Dark Knight slots game looks amazingly fun!

11. Jeff says:

This is a great article. I’ve loved the Batman franchise since I was a child. I’m gonna see if I can download this right away

12. Stephanie says:

You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be really one thing which I believe
    I might never understand. It seems too complicated and very huge for me.
    I am looking ahead on your subsequent submit,
    I’ll attempt to get the cling of it!

What do you think? Your comment: